All 6 art Reviews

2345 2345

FOR "fleshsack"

Hey man, Avatar was the most influential film of 2010, wait let me re-state that. Best film of the decade. That single movie started a enviromental movement that is going to change this world for good.

mashup 6 mashup 6

YIKES.

I respect the concept. And some of the parts of it are cool. But this lacks appeal, also the face seems a little off.

the professor will hit me! the professor will hit me!

Close...but not quite

This is cool and all. But you should have done the sandals. Also his head is too big and disproportionate to the body also it looks like he has a gay hoodie. If any thing I would say you are an amature artist who will never even make it big in the real world.

fleshsack responds:

well you can stuff your insults! my dr. john zoidberg is very good and if you have nothing nice to say than stuff your insults. it's good to me and good to all the people below you so that is an opposite metaphor because on the list of goodness you are below them.

ice cream ice cream

Cool.

I really like the simplicity in your picture. The way you have the ice cream dripping is reall good.

BLoB BLoB

nice

Somtimes the more simple it is, the better it is. details are sooo overated

ZeightZ8 responds:

agreed^_^

Character Design, request Character Design, request

needs some work

Everything is good, except for the eyes. i dont mean to be rude, but you might want to work on those.

Philmiranda responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'm actually working on a cleaned up version right now. I'll be sure to pay specific attention to the eyes.